My experience in the field of Behavioral Health enables me to offer effective out-patient mental health counseling, individualized treatment and psychological care. I treat a number of mental health disorders and life difficulties serving individuals in the community ranging from children to adults (ages 10-64). I have a range of experience working in private practice, in-patient crisis facilities, and intensive out-patient clinics. Treatment goals are developed by way of the client and worked through in collaboration with the therapist and treatment team (if applicable).
Areas of Treatment:
- College/Graduate School Issues
- Couple/Marriage Problems
- Difficulties with Self-Esteem
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, or Bereavement
- Life Transitions
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Difficulties
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
* Other techniques practiced depending on the presenting problems and/or treatment goal.